- Plural of sketch
- third-person singular of sketch
Sketch may refer to:
Drawing and other visual arts
- Sketch (drawing), a drawing or other composition that is not intended as a finished work, but a preliminary exploration.
- SketchUp, a 3D modeling program.
- iSketch, an online drawing game.
- Sketch 3D, a program for producing line drawings of two or three-dimensional solid objects and scenes in the PSTricks and Portable Graphics Format.
- Skencil, a vector-based graphics program formerly called Sketch and released under the GNU Free License.
- Multi-Sketch, unscripted improv sketching using a Tablet PC or digitizing tablet.
Literature and entertainment
People and characters
sketches in Italian: Schizzo
sketches in Norwegian: Tegning
sketches in Russian: Скетч (значения)
sketches in Swedish: Teckning
sketches in Tatar: Sketch
sketches in Chinese: 速寫